In the land of man there stands the ultimate prize. She looks hot in paint spattered sweatpants with a pony tail pulled tight.
She has the style to dress up but laid back enough to know when it’s the right time to spend the entire evening getting ready. You won’t be left waiting when your only goal is the market.
You can bust her ass and she takes it well. Gives it right back like some dude would but no man would be blind enough to mistake her for anything but a female.
When you ask guys want they want in a woman you have to look past the normal responses like bigger boobs or delicately shaped firm butts, and you have to study his ever-longing love to be with the least dramatic woman in the world.
And this is NOT just for teenagers. Within every age you’ll find groups of men with that look in his eyes… whose woman isn’t so cool.
Whether she’s pestering him about his casualness around the house. His laziness in mowing the lawn. His decade old underwear he refuses to let go or his appropriate placed obsession with Al Bundy. And yes, his love affair to watch any movie where a hot celebrity just might get naked.
In fact I’ve been quoted recently while flicking off “Part Of Me” (Katy Perry’s documentary-concert film.) three quarters into it because, “Well if you’re not going to get naked…!”
But aside from all that.
I dare you to ask any guy the personality type he dreams of and check off what percentage marks “cool” at least once.
(I asked 326 of them in this survey… The Perfect Woman Survey)
What type of personality do men prefer?
- Funny 240 Votes (26%)
- Confident 192 Votes (21%)
- Cool 169 Votes (18%)
- Flirty 129 Votes (14%)
- Nerdish 93 Votes (10%)
- Serious 48 Votes (5%)
- Over the top 16 Votes (1%)
- Demanding 13 Votes (1%)
- In your face 13 Votes (1%)
Total Votes: 913 (several choices were allowed.)
***Although it has been argued if you’re curvy and want your man to like your body more – introduce a little stress in his life or stop being so cool. 🙂 ( …from The Condition That Makes You Like Curvy Women )
Ok, so what is my point here?
Believe it or not, your personality goes a long way in attracting men. These are beyond just preferences because:
If you can make us laugh – oh and laugh at our jokes for real too…
If you can hold your own the best you can – we’ll be there for you but not if everything’s a huge ordeal or drama fest, we’ll shut ourselves off…
If you can be “cool” about things and I’m not necessarily suggesting you let us sleep around or engage in threesomes, that’s cool and all but there’s more to it…
Those are definite traits proving you’re capable of not only being an amazing mother but a fascinating sexual partner too.
The kind of cool that attracts men may be somewhat opinion-based or in the “eye of the beholder” but there’s a few consistent items. And the “in bed” add on works too.
- Being easy to talk to (in bed)
- Slightly adventurous (in bed)
- Easily energized (in bed)
- Not afraid of her body (in bed)
- A relaxed down to earth attitude about most things (okay this one might not work in bed… wait – she’s cool with it when we’re not completely UP with our game. 😉 )
- Confident to know we’re yours and less likely to be a jealous girlfriend.
- Not taking everything so seriously
- Leaving the seat up once in while (Although in my bathroom the seat’s always down… hey I have my reasons.)
- Daring enough to try new foods but loves my pizza.
- Crazy enough to show up unannounced with lunch in hand to break up the work day.
- Crazy enough for a quickie when “maybe?” no one’s watching.
- Secure enough to know – she’s all we’ll ever need even though we act like dumb asses once in a very very long while.
You see – the “cool girls” aren’t afraid to swing on the swings or throw the first kiss and are able to deal with our little frustrated sexual tantrums we might experience. (Hey two days is a very long time to go without it.)
The really cool girls make incredible girlfriends and they make the other wives jealous because you found a guy who wants to pay attention to you because without you in our lives – it can get kind of boring you know.
Now tell me – what guy wouldn’t mind a cool girlfriend and do you think that’s you?