Personally, based on my “male” experience, I’ve ignored lots of women and have an excuse (or reason) every time I’ve done it. This gives me a unique perspective to help you understand what is going on in your interactions with men when their silence becomes just annoying or downright unbearable.
I’m sure you can relate to one or any of the often confusing circumstances where a guy might go silent:
- The guy you’re in a relationship with grows more silent over time. In the beginning you shared everything and now it’s almost like you have to work way too hard just to get him to tell you how his day is going.
- You “think” you’re close to a guy, he talks or texts a lot and then almost suddenly you start hearing from him less than before as if you did something wrong.
- You met a guy who just doesn’t like to open up and you can not tell if he’s actually interested in you. His actions say one thing but his words are used sparingly and leave you totally confused.
- You could be just dating a guy and he’s hot and cold. One minute he seems into you and responsive, the next day or even a minute later he barely does anything.
- You’re dating a guy and his texting/phoning habits leaves you wondering what he’s really up to when he’s not with you. You’re thinking he’s seeing someone else but since you’re not in a stated commitment it feels wrong to just ask him. Not that he would ever tell you the truth anyways.
Whatever your personal situation is, the “silent man” seems to be a big problem and I believe you want some REAL answers… finally and once and for all.
Thankfully today is your lucky day. More appropriately the day you found me, Peter White owner and writer of “Why Do Guys…?” was your lucky day. However today is much more important because you decided to learn as much as you can about men from a guy who is not only willing to share everything with you, but also give you the real facts without holding back.
“Conversation between the two of you was easy. You couldn’t imagine there would ever come a time when you didn’t feel this connected, this passionate, this complete.” What Happened To The Incredible Connection The Two Of You Shared?
(located at diateg.org)
Seriously… I’m not afraid to tell you the truth because one, it’s not my style to bullshit and two because…
I know deep down YOU CAN HANDLE IT!
Not only are you going to learn about men, how we think, why we do the things we do, something I call the MAN EXPERIENCE, but also a bit of HOW you can use this information to better all your relationships with men.
Let’s get right to it but first things first… BEFORE you consider your personal situation or circumstance you must first read the main reasons this happens:
The Six Main Reasons Why Men Go Silent, Refuse To Share Their Feelings, or Might Be Ignoring You:
- A breakdown in communication: Communication habits or the inability to communicate to each other effectively. Men can have a problem with this but usually it’s both you and him which are the initial cause.
- You’re not in the same place or time together: Is he in dating or relationship mode? Is he stuck on just dating and can not see anything more happening?
- Projections, assuming the worst, a need to know an answer, or future/past living. This is where a man appears to go silent for a short period but you, as a woman, tend to over think the problem or see more than what is actually happening.
- Self-centered men who lack the realistic ability to include others in their lives. This one is obvious. Some men are just not cut out to include others in their life when you met. This holds true for dating, relationships, and friendships where you want something more.
- Your personal habits or traits are pushing men away. If men are consistently going silent on you then you must seriously consider the habits or the way you interact with guys is causing it so it must change. Again, if it’s happening with several men or is a pattern in your life, then this could be the answer you’re looking for.
- An evolutionary perspective. Men tend to be hard-wired or instinctual set up to be more silent than women. It’s not an excuse just a way of looking at the reasons why men may think or believe: Silence = Safe. COMING SOON: Sign up to my newsletter below to be informed.