Guys ignore women, go silent, refuse or fail to share their feelings for many reasons. It’s understandable how you can become confused by their “lack of action”.
Personally, based on my “male” experience, I’ve ignored lots of women and have an excuse (or reason) every time I’ve done it. This gives me a unique perspective to help you understand what is going on in your interactions with men when their silence becomes just annoying or downright unbearable.
I’m sure you can relate to one or any of the often confusing circumstances where a guy might go silent:
- The guy you’re in a relationship with grows more silent over time. In the beginning you shared everything and now it’s almost like you have to work way too hard just to get him to tell you how his day is going.
- You “think” you’re close to a guy, he talks or texts a lot and then almost suddenly you start hearing from him less than before as if you did something wrong.
- You met a guy who just doesn’t like to open up and you can not tell if he’s actually interested in you. His actions say one thing but his words are used sparingly and leave you totally confused.
- You could be just dating a guy and he’s hot and cold. One minute he seems into you and responsive, the next day or even a minute later he barely does anything.
- You’re dating a guy and his texting/phoning habits leaves you wondering what he’s really up to when he’s not with you. You’re thinking he’s seeing someone else but since you’re not in a stated commitment it feels wrong to just ask him. Not that he would ever tell you the truth anyways.
Whatever your personal situation is, the “silent man” seems to be a big problem and I believe you want some REAL answers… finally and once and for all.
Thankfully today is your lucky day. More appropriately the day you found me, Peter White owner and writer of “Why Do Guys…?” was your lucky day. However today is much more important because you decided to learn as much as you can about men from a guy who is not only willing to share everything with you, but also give you the real facts without holding back.
My apologies for cutting the article short but it’s being re-written and will be featured in an Ebook that will be sold at a great price. I promise.
That’s the bad news.
The GOOD news is you can still read this as it’s contained in version one by joining why do guys. I’m still giving THAT one away for free until version 2 is done and ready for sale.
Again my apologies and please remember you’ll be downloading version 1.